Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my site!
I hope that in time, this will be a great source of information for all book collectors since we will have topics ranging from the tips of collecting first printings, how valuable dustcovers are, and most of all, if your book is signed.
I anticipate lots of help from you in the "comments" section. You don't have to be a member of blogspot to send a message, all you have to do is post a message with your real name, or you can remain anonymous. I would rather you post your real name for consistency reasons...it is just helpful to identify with people who are participating.

If you have any questions, please just post a comment. I will be glad to reply to you as soon as I can.

On Sunday, I will select a "collectible of the month" which I will feature on the right hand of the page for easy access to locate later. This will go on once a month from now on. If you have any ideas about a new collectible of the month, feel free to email me with your suggestions and we can go from there.

Thank you again!

Kenny (site creator)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will we start discussing things? Can we talk about the James Frey book as a collectible?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Book Collectors said...

We can discuss any book collectible you'd like. What I will go through are things like print runs, US versus UK editions, proofs, specific authors, etc.

Once a month, I will pick a book as a collectible of the month and we can discuss that. If you have a book that you would like to be concidered for Collectible of the month, you can always email me and we can go from there.

I will start the first topic this Sunday morning.

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kenny,
This looks like it will be an interesting, informative site. I look forward to seeing it develop.
- Patrick

(aka "Patrick" on TDT.net)

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home